In Third Person

A personal look into video games, the video game industry and video game culture.


Image from IGN

After buying a whole new Rock Band 2 set just to replace my 5th broken drum set and my always-janky Rock Band 1 guitar, I am once again faced with another instrument setback.

My less-than-two-month-old guitar is broken. The strum bar has ceased to work.

Ugh. I've already gone through the process of RMA-ing it, but nevertheless I'm still extremely frustrated. I love the entire Rock Band series of games and actually prefer the feel of the Rock Band instruments over the Guitar Hero instruments. However, I don't want to put up with these hardware issues anymore. Do I go back to Rock Band instruments and hope someday they'll work properly or should I just try something else?

0 comments:

Post a Comment