In Third Person

A personal look into video games, the video game industry and video game culture.

Image from Gearfuse

I'm a bit late to the party on this one, but I know I'm not alone. Grand Theft Auto IV was my first foray into the series, and despite the weird backlash from the hardcore, I really liked the game. I was a bit skeptical at first when I first saw this revealed at E3 2008, but I've warmed up to it thanks to the rave reviews.

So why didn't I pick it up in the first place? For one, it came out shortly after Street Fighter IV, which took up all of my time and money. Also, it's one of the more expensive titles on the DS, a system I've spent a lot less time with over the past year.

With all that said, now was personally the perfect time for me to jump in. I'm all packed up for a bit of a road trip, and I was looking for a meaty game experience to tide me over in the car. I'm really hoping this is the extended fix I'll need for my trip!

I'll post impressions when I've spent enough time with it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment